e-Stamping is a computer-based application and a secured way of paying non-judicial stamp duty to the government. e-Stamping is currently operational in the states of Haryana, Odisha, Gujarat, Karnataka, NCR Delhi, Maharashtra, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and the union territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu Puducherry, Jharkhand and Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal.
- e-Stamp Certificate can be generated within minutes
- e-Stamp Certificate generated is tamper proof
- Authenticity of the e-Stamp certificate can be checked through the inquiry module
- e-Stamp Certificate generated has a Unique Identification Number
- Specific denomination is not required.
- e-stamp certificate can be checked by any person through recommended site